Thursday, January 13, 2011

Biden threatens to strangle people

With the press going apeshit over terms like "Second Amendment Solutions" and "targets on districts" we had this from Biden with barely a peep back in October.

From the Hill

“If I hear one more Republican tell me about balancing the budget, I am going to strangle them,” Biden said at a fundraiser in Minnesota, according to a pool report. “To the press, that’s a figure of speech.”

Why did he choose those words? Biden has a history of shooting his mouth off, which is why I think Obama keeps him locked in the corner someplace.

Do I think Biden really plans on strangling someone? No more than I think Palin was sending subliminal messages of some sorts with the target districts, or anything Glenn Beck, Rush, or anyone else said.

I will say this. Any rep who goes after free speech.....Bob Brady...needs to be taken out. (Oops...inflammatory) Taken out politically that is, for those Soviet Pravda worshipers in the New York Times.

3 comments:

Communications guru said...

Give me a break. That sure is going to spur a deranged person to go out and strangle a Republican. Do you have any shame?

Perhaps you can tell me exactly what a “Second Amendment remedy” is

Angela said...

CG, I have come to the conclusion that if we to force any word or phrase into a strict definition, stripping it of all possible metaphorical history, all we need to do is have a female conservative utter them.

Communications guru said...

What is your point?